Identify. Assess. Control.
Enterprise Security Risk management is of the utmost importance in protecting your assets. Not only does it help to identify and avert risks, but also highlight opportunities to improve business practices from a strategic perspective right through to operational performance, resulting in the increased probability of positive outcomes.
Our advisory services are based on over 60 years of combined experience assisting organisations devise mitigation strategies in the areas of Security Risk Management, DA and Liquor Licence Applications, Emergency Management, Crowd Safety Management and Crime Prevention.
To ensure currency in methodology, all of our risk management solutions are devised to conform to the International Risk Management Standards (ISO31000). Furthermore, our consultants regularly undertake advanced training in all areas of risk, crisis management, business resilience and continuity.
Our Services Include
- Security Risk Assessments
- Security & Compliance Audits
- Covert Performance Audits (Mystery Shoppers)
- Emergency Management Planning
- Development of Policy and Procedures
- Tender Development & Management
All Halo consultants possess the following as a minimum:
- 10 years security industry experience
- Certificate IV in Security and Risk Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Class 2A – NSW Security Consultant Licence
- Extensive background and training in Hospitality, Crowd Management, Executive Protection and Anti-Terrorism