A team that trains together, grows together.
Continuous Professional Development
The notion that a company is only as good as it’s people is more than true: It’s critical. Which is why we take great pride in continually training and up-skilling our operators by regularly carrying out industry relevant training and workshops.
Ongoing development ensures all personnel are provided with more than just the industry requisite skills to support our clients and achieve operational objectives. It also prepares our team members for integration into higher level roles as they progress through their career pathway.
Tailored Training Solutions
Customised training programs can also be designed and facilitated based on client requirements. Enquire for more information.
Our training services include:
- Industry Legislation
- Customer Interaction
- Physical Management & Subject Control
- Incident Management
- Risk Management Principles
- Occupational Casualty Care
- RSA Refresher
- Terrorism Awareness
All Halo trainers possess the following as a minimum:
- 10 years security industry experience
- Certificate IV in Security and Risk Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Class 2D – NSW Security Industry Trainer Licence
- Extensive background and training in Hospitality, Crowd Management, Executive Protection and Anti-Terrorism